It is to know who my customers are, I know why my customers are looking for me, and I am responsible to my customers
- The top priority of judgment is customer (satisfaction, impression)
- Commitment to the customer, customer satisfaction, etc., shall be judged for the customer or from the customer's point of view
- Mutual win-Win by maintaining transparent and social norms in the relationship with the customer(business/judgment)
It is not satisfied with the result (reality) and does its best to get a better result.
- Actively implement challenges for improvement and innovation and create a culture that encourages them
- Have a sense of problem and show it by asking whether it is the best option to perform the work
- Active TFT activities to solve problems, implement improvement proposal activities and create a culture to encourage them
- Create a culture that encourages aggressiveness and not fear mistakes and new things when challenged
It is not a simple plan, it is a thorough act and practice.
- Do not wait for the conditions to be established, such as business, company policy, and meeting results, to be executed immediately
- Do not know when errors are found, such as incorrect practices and work, neglect of company property, and violation of 3J5S
- Process formulation after active resolution without procrastinating or noticing when an obscure problem occurs (suggested)
- Be an active practitioner
In order to create a happy workplace, all employees perform their work transparently and fairly, and improve relationships and mutual respect through work by clearly adhering to the basics and rules.
- Basic rules, appointments, business processes, etc. must be kept and maintained
- Compliance with the company's transparency and ethical management
- Mutual respect and manners between top and bottom colleagues
- In particular, we do not make judgments or business (including transactions)that are involved in relationships such as academic, delayed, or kindred
It is 100% passion and effort, not 99%, to achieve the best results and impress customers.
- Do not deliver(provide)defective products or services to customers or to the next level.
- People do not create a culture that recognizes work mistakes in advance with the conventional belief that everyone makes mistakes.
- Always deliver results beyond the expectations of customers to realize the impression of customers.
- Even small things are perfect as best they can with care and care for customers – Detail